Standing for Truth
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (Jn 8:32)
"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come." (Jn 16:13)
In a world where everyone claims to posses the truth, we ought to be discerning regarding what we hear and see. It is a challenge to know the truth and even more challenging to follow the truth!
Some say there is no absolute truth. But that statement itself is a logical fallacy!! If there is no absolute truth, then what they are stating is also not true! So, there is absolute truth with God.
This part of the ministry is focused on exposing the deceit in this world and to give a guiding to follow the truth. It is difficult to follow-up everything. You will see a list of topics below. If you would like some topic to be addressed, please contact me so I can include it my schedule.
When an external work is quoted, it doesn't necessarily mean that the complete work is credible. The reader is advised to look at the work in the view of the current article.
Exposed Deceits :
- Does God Exists?
- Does the devil exists?
- What is Death?
- Is Jesus Christ a historical person?
- Does some Historians want Jesus Christ to be forgotten?
- Is HomoSexual Marriage Biblical?
- Can HomoSexuals banned from taking part in Lord's Table?
- Which one is the True Church?
- Is God a Trinity or the Holy One of Israel?
- What is Biblical Baptism?
- Which one is first: God or Man?!
- Is the King James Biblethe Only Authoritative Bible??!
- What is Real Human Nature?!
- What is wrong with nice Christian people?!
- About judging: Can we judge others?
- Christian Cults: What are they & how to identify?
- Speaking in Tongues: What is it all about?
What happens to who have never heard of Jesus (Gospel) ?
What is a Sect?
What about the animal rights movment?
Faith vs. Religion
da vinci code
Angels & demons
The way to happiness
Is Biblical truths adopted from Egyptian religion?
Do we have to pay tithes or give freely as we can?
Do we have to give all our offerings to the local church?
Is it Biblical to give to the poor and needy?